Thursday, November 19, 2009


Just in time for the holidays
Is there anything more wonderful than a puppy?
Especially a German Wirehaired Pointer puppy?

I search the internet all the time looking for GWP items to add to my collection. When I found this, I knew it was something I wanted to share with others that love this breed.

Printed on Museum Quality 100% cotton rag paper
with archival inks.

2 sizes available

8" x 10" (image size) printed on 8.5"x11" paper - $19.00
11" x 14" (image size) printed on 13" x 18" paper - $36.00


Print is hand signed by the artist L.A. Shepard on the front border.

Options for purchase
You can send me a check of money order (include $5.00 for shipping to:
Bernee Brawn
1408 Pineville Road, New Hope, PA 18938

OR
Pay securely on line with PayPal






Sizes




Your print will be mailed within 3 days of payment being received.
If you have any questions, please contact me!
Bernee Brawn

No comments: